Dear patients, family, and friends:
We hope this email finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety, oral health and overall well-being.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, as you may have seen during your prior visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. In addition to the already in place infection controls, we’ve added significant new protocols and procedures based on Covid-19 guidelines.
When you come in for your appointment, you will experience several changes that are designed to protect both patients and staff.
- We will ask you to call us when you have parked near our office. We ask for you to wait in your car until we invite you up so there will be no waiting time in the reception area.
- You will be required to wear a mask or face covering to enter our facility. Please bring your own. You will also have your temperature taken.
- You will be required to fill out a Covid Screening form.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
In the clinical area, there will also be some changes you may notice.
- New HEPA filters throughout the office that make sue the air throughout the office is clean and pure.
- Fogger machines to clean out each operative room after each use.
- Sterilize all equipment and chairs after each patient
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
For questions or to make an appointment, please call;
Hackettstown Oral Surgery: 908-852-3100
Nutley Oral Surgery: 973-661-6200
Roselle Oral Surgery: 908-241-2114
Thank you for taking the time to read and feel free to contact us anytime.
Dr. Steven Bogart Dr. Hubert Gugala